Thursday, December 07, 2006

I almost teared when i saw this pic while i was browsing around on facebook. I didn't think i'd miss singaporean food THAT much. Well i guess i do.
Anyway, attended a party last night in a club in dundee. Some Christmas party organised by a couple of the university res halls. Initially i decided to go just to get to know more people and you know, just check it out. However i must say i actually enjoyed myself. I never thought i'd find myself enjoying "clubbing", but it was fun. We had buses to bring us back to st andrews at half 2, which was kinda late, but since i didn't have any classes today it was ok. Woke up at 1:30pm! Anyway, pics will probably be up on facebook soon enough.
And on to sports news. Arsenal qualifies for the final 16 of the champions league. Watched the Arsenal Porto match, and i must say, was probably the most boring match ever. 0-0 the final score. Waste my time.... Well at least they qualify, i'm happy.